Marriage Registration In DelhiMarriage Registration In Delhi Call 09540003002 OR Visit https://marriageregistration.net/ or https://marriagecertificate.co.in/
HOW TO REGISTER MARRIAGE IN DELHI ?
Register marriage in hassle free way, we work in professional manner
First you are required to provide Date of Birth proof, Address proof(of both husband & wife) and Marriage Invitation Card or Place and Date of Marriage(in case of non availability of Marriage Invitation Card) along with 1 Marriage Photo and 5-5 Passport size photographs of both husband and wife and also detail (name, father name, address & PAN number.) of two witnesses.
Our executive will collect the above documents from your home if you live in west Delhi and from nearest metro station If you live in any other part of delhi or NCR and take signatures of both husband and wife on required documents.
OUR FEE IS PAYABLE IN ADVANCE TO OUR EXECUTIVE AGAINST RECEIPT or through paytm or net banking.
Then your file wilL be uploaded LEGALLY to process your online marriage registration, and appointment from the concerned registrar will be arranged.
Then your file with all complete formalities will be sent back to you before the date of appointment.
On the day of appointment both husband, wife along with two witnesses will appear before the concerned marriage registrar with file and their all original documents and in almost all cases marriage registration is done on the same day. The whole process takes 5-7 working days from the day you hand over complete documents to us.
Government Fee is directly payable at marriage registrar office on the day of appointment and the fee is Rs. 500/-, for all the marriages solemnized before 1st May 2014.
For Marriages solemnized after April, 30th, 2014 government fee will be Rs 500/- if marriage is registered within 2 months of its solemnization and Rs 1000/- if marriage is registered between 2 - 4 months from the date of marriage and Rs 1500/- if it is done after 4 months of marriage.
100% Refund if you have to visit more than twice - No Questions will be Asked
Beware: https://marriagecertificate.co.in/ is supported by legal advisor, has owned office, professional staff and not like others who mislead clients with false claims regarding team of lawyers, lawyer's support, home delivery, office, staff etc. They have no principles, transparency, fix rates and have no authority to enter registrar's room. Some of them can not even spell the name of client correctly. Clients who obtain services from them usually pay more and in most cases suffer a lot
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
Marriage Registration In Delhi
If you wish to obtain the above service you get ready with following documents and further we will proceed for marriage registration.
1. Aadhar Card and /or Voter Card of Bride and Groom
2. Age Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any one ) - Birth Proof / 10th Pass Document / Driving License / Passport
3. Address Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any One ) - Voter Card / Driving License / Passport / Bank Passbook with photograph
4. Marriage Invitation Card or Marriage Document of Gurudwara /Temple.
5. 5-5 Passport Size photos of Husband & Wife.
6. 2 Witnesses with Pan Card and Address Proof.
7. Divorce Decree in case of any or both Bride and Groom are divorcee.
8. Death Proof / Document of previous spouse in case of widow or widower.
9. In case of foreign national NOC / No impediment from concerned embassy.
10.Valid VISA and residence proof in case of foreign national.
11.Conversion proof document in case of Non Hindu.
1. Delhi has only 3 working days in a week i.e. Monday, Wednesday and Friday .
2. One of the parties should have address proof of Delhi to avail this service.
3. For urgent/ Tatkal / Foreigner's case/Arya Samaj/ Special Marriage Act cases our fee is extra.
4. As no hard copy of Marriage Registration is provided by Delhi Government, you have to take print out of the same on your own from the portal of Delhi Government.
6. These prices are only for Hindu Marriage Act which covers Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhist and Jain religions only.
7. Appointment can be arranged as per your convenience on working days only.
8. Witnesses can be relatives, friends, neighbours or parents.
9. Each witness has to provide 2 documents . Pan card is mandatory and one address proof.
10. Once you are ready with required documents then send name of husband and wife, nearest metro station and time to us on What's App number 09540003002 or email@example.com.If surname of wife is to be changed then send her both names.
11. If any client wishes to submit documents at office, he/she can do so from Monday to Saturday 9AM to 6PM
It depends upon person to person and situation to situation for prices to differ. Marriage Registration is done by the concerned registrar of marriage solely on his/her discretion. The liability of delhimarriageregistration.com is limited to the extent of documentation required as per the guidelines of respective government.
Marriage Registration is done by the marriage registrar, who is designated officer appointed by Government of Delhi.delhimarriageregistration.com does not register any marriage on its own. delhimarriageregistration.com neither has any capacity to register any marriage nor it claims to be so.
That the data of the client such as name,phone number,email id, address etc collected by delhimarriageregistration.com is only used website for communication purpose with the client and is not sold,leased or rented out the received data to anyone or any third party for consideration or without consideration in any manner whatsoever.